Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Trying out something new
Make and share this Bang Bang Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 cups green peppers
- 2 small onions
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- sofrito sauce
- Heat oil.
- Add onion and garlic; add green pepper when onion starts to soften.
- Add sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- When onion begins to brown, "bang in" cans of beans/tomatos and spices.
- Heat until cooked; add water or broth or tomato paste as needed.