1/2 Photos of Bandito Eggs
Super easy Tex-Mex breakfast for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze lime juice over avocado slices, set aside.
- 2Warm two small round casserole dishes in the oven.
- 3Heat oil in a skillet and fry tortillas until crisp, turning once. Remove with tongs and place one in each casserole. Discard oil and melt butter.
- 4Break eggs into skillet and fry or scramble.
- 5Top tortillas with eggs and garnish with salt and pepper, tomato slices, avocado, salsa. onion and cheese. Place casseroles under broiler until cheese melts.
- 6Place hot dishes on dinner plates and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bandito Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.1
- Calories from Fat 529
- Total Fat 58.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 427.6 mg
- Sodium 420.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 24.8 g