Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a hamemade recipe of mine that the kids wanted. They wanted chili dogs, and I had to come with an idea, with that I came up with this recipe, that they especially enjoyed. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 lb hot dog
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili, with or 2 (15 ounce) canswithout beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn chips, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place hot dogs in a slow cooker.
- Combine chili, soup, and green chiles, and pour over hot dogs.
- Cover, and cook oin low for 3- 3 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot dogs in buns, and top with chili mixture, onion, corn chips, and cheese.