Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I got this recipe for TOH's Quick Cooking magazine. My DH and his buddies just absolutely raved about these. They were devoured!!
- 1 (1 lb) package hot dog
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 -2 cup corn chips, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place hot dogs in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the chili, soup, and green chilies; pour over hot dogs.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve hot dogs in buns; top with chili mixture, onion, corn chips, and cheese.
Oh yeah!! We just got through scarfing these chili dogs down. I put everything in the crockpot after we got home from church. Very easy and the dogs turned out very tender. Kids ate theirs sans onion, but my husband and I had ours loaded up. Delicious and very little effort. Thanks Nurse Di.
awesome and easy to put together. Gonna make them again tomorrow. :-)
This was very good...we spiced it up a little bit for our taste and it was gobbled up!!