Recipe by ShortyBond
Another recipe from the 4 Ingredient Cook Book, although I don't know why they call it that, since most of the recipes are more or less than four ingredients. :)
Top Review by ebanks
This was very good. It was simple, easy and a quickie to make. I would suggest adding a little seasoning prior to shaking the chicken in the bag. I added a house seasoning afterward to add some flavor but next time I will add it to the bare chicken. It was delicious and will definitely be trying it again. Thanks a bunch!Yummo!!!!
- 35.43 g packageortega taco seasoning mix (Or whichever brand you prefer.)
- 453.59 g chicken wings (about 12)
- ortega thick & chunky salsa (Or whichever brand you prefer.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place taco seasoning mix in a large resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- Add chicken wings, a few at a time; shake well to coat.
- Repeat until all wings have been coated.
- Place wings on lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink near bone.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.