1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from my local Sunday paper. I haven't had a chance to make it yet but it sure looks good!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix and bake cake mix by package directions in 9x13 pan.
- 2Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add strawberry soda. Refrigerate until syrupy.
- 3Punch holes in cake with something such as a potato peeler and pour strawberry syrup over it.
- 4Cover with thickly sliced bananas.
- 5Mix vanilla pudding with half and half. Fold in whipped toppng and spread over cake.
- 7Note: Number of bananas are an estimate. Completely cover the cake with bananas.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banberry Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.4
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 700.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 57.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: