Recipe by Kayla #4
I like this recipe because it isn't to sweet and isn't to bitter. I enjoy drinking smoothies and my favorite kind is the fruity ones.
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of yoplait strawberry yogurt
- sugar, about 2 spoonfuls sugar (or as much as you like)
- 1⁄3 cup milk (just add as you please)
- 8 ice cubes (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- You put the first 3 ingredients in and let them blend together.
- You put the next 2 ingredients in and then blend.
- If you like your smoothies icy then you can add the finale
- ingredient [ICE].
- You are already to serve the delicous treat.They can be served in a glass with a straw [for drinking].