Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh tropical fruit salad for any beach party or a simple snack!
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey roasted peanuts (crushed)
- 1 clementine (orange)
- 2 tablespoons honey (or more)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 10 almonds (more for those peanut lovers)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries (optional)
- Peel mini orange (whole wedges) put into a large bowl.
- Slice banana and toss in bowl, then quick mix.
- In same bowl add sugar, carefully mix (again).
- Add honey, peanuts, almonds, and last mix.
- Put fruit into two smaller bowls.
- Add shredded coconut in each.
- Optional: dried cranberries and 1 tbsp of whipped cream in each.