1/1 Photo of Bananzaa Nut Salad
Fresh tropical fruit salad for any beach party or a simple snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel mini orange (whole wedges) put into a large bowl.
- 2Slice banana and toss in bowl, then quick mix.
- 3In same bowl add sugar, carefully mix (again).
- 4Add honey, peanuts, almonds, and last mix.
- 5Put fruit into two smaller bowls.
- 6Add shredded coconut in each.
- 7Optional: dried cranberries and 1 tbsp of whipped cream in each.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananzaa Nut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g