Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Something a little different!
Make and share this Bananas With Passionfruit and Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 4 passion fruit, pulp
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 bananas, halved
- 1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- cream, to serve
- ice cream, to serve
- lime wedge, to serve
- Place chilli sauce, passionfruit and lime juice in a wide saucepan over low heat and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bananas and warm through, basting with sauce.
- Add mint.
- Serve with cream or icecream and lime wedges.