1/8 Photos of Bananas With Coconut Milk (Gluten Free)
I love this for breakfast alone or tasty as a topping on Delicious Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free Pancakes. It was made up when I was craving a snack. The next morning I wanted something different to please DH so I put it over pancakes. Using the honey option to be more traditional this would end a curry meal nicely. You could also shake on some cinnamon if you like. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate sliced bananas into two bowls.
- 2Make sure to shake the coconut milk can before opening.
- 3Pour coconut milk over the fruit.
- 4Drizzle with half the maple syrup or honey onto each serving.
- 5Chill if wished.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananas With Coconut Milk (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 57.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g