1/5 Photos of Bananas 'n Cream Bundt Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This great cake was shared by a fellow poster named Carmen on a cooking board I frequent and was quite the hit with those who tried it, myself included! This originally came from a Taste of Home publication submitted by Oma Rollison. This is terrific and needs no frosting making it a perfect snack cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream together shortening and sugar.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, until well blended; stir in vanilla and bananas.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Add to banana mixture alternately with sour cream.
- 5Stir in walnuts.
- 6Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
- 7Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 8Cool, then dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
- 9*UsefulTip: Or replace sour cream with 1 cup of banana yogurt or vanilla yogurt.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananas 'n Cream Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 267.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g