Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
Multiple layers of Oh So Sweet, creamy, yummy goodness is so easy and fun to put together. Any Child would love helping make this... and eating it even more
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 firm ripe bananas
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend (Equals 3 tablespoons regular brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dark rum
- 2 ounces sugar free fat free instant pudding mix (1 each chocolate and vanilla)
- 4 cups low-fat milk
- 4 ounces ladyfingers
- 1 cup blueberries
- 16 ounces prepared whipped cream
- Heat butter and brown bananas on one side for 3-4 minutes flip and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon brown other side for 3-4 minutes. Add rum to pan and ignite to burn off alcohol. Separate the bananas and rum. Set off heat and let sit till ready to use.
- Prepare pudding with low fat milk blending 2 cups into each mix. Set aside.
- Place half the lady fingers in a clear bowl a trifle dish if possible.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the rum over ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Spread 1/2 vanilla pudding.
- Top 1/2 the bananas.
- Spread 1/2 the chocolate pudding.
- Spread 1/2 whipped cream.
- Repeat the layers with remaining ladyfinger, rum, blueberries, puddings, bananas, and whipped cream.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish with cinnamon and sugar.
the taste is really good, even though i only used 1/2 the whipped topping. a little bit too much work for an everyday dessert - with the cooking of the bananas and such. my pudding never fully set either, so it all sort of ran together, instead of staying seperated and looking pretty, but i'd try this again