Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is great as a breakfast dish, or add a tbsp of fat free Cool Whip and its a dessert! The taste is awesome and it is so easy and good for you.
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray and place on stove at medium heat.
- Add sliced bananas and fry for 1 minute, making sure to stir frequently.
- Add maple syrup to pan and coat the bananas. cook for 1 more minute.
- Place cottage cheese on small plate and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Top cottage cheese with bananas.
- Serve and enjoy!
I admit, I was pretty hesitant to make this. But...fear not! It turned out awesome! I zapped mine in the microwave too and it turned out great...will most definately make again!
I had this for brekky this morning topped with granola, like the other reviewer suggested I did the banana in the microwave to save time & dishes. I didn't heat the cottage cheese just mixed the bana mixture into it which warmed it nicely. Really tasty & nice & filling with the granola added. Thanks
This was such a fabulous snack! I have to admit I took the "easy" way out & was able to do this in the microwave. I cut the recipe in half & mixed in a Splenda pkt & 1/8 tsp cinn into the cottage cheese-microwaved it for 8 sec. I mixed the bananas with the syrup in a small bowl & microwaved that for 10 sec. Topped it as directed, then put on about 1 tbsp whipped cream. Tasted like a dessert, indeed! Thanks so much for sharing this; will make again for sure.