Recipe by Darrinw2001
This is great as a breakfast dish, or add a tbsp of fat free Cool Whip and its a dessert! The taste is awesome and it is so easy and good for you.
Top Review by F-16 momma
I admit, I was pretty hesitant to make this. But...fear not! It turned out awesome! I zapped mine in the microwave too and it turned out great...will most definately make again!
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray and place on stove at medium heat.
- Add sliced bananas and fry for 1 minute, making sure to stir frequently.
- Add maple syrup to pan and coat the bananas. cook for 1 more minute.
- Place cottage cheese on small plate and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Top cottage cheese with bananas.
- Serve and enjoy!