Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found in the 2000 cookbook, Ultimate Smoothies.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1⁄2 tablespoon creme de banane (or other banana liqueur)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 2 large bananas
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup lowfat banana frozen yogurt
- Place milk, rum, banana liqueur, honey, bananas, brown sugar & cinnamon in a blender & process until smooth.
- Add yogurt & continue to process until again smooth.
- Pour into brandy balloon glasses & ENJOY!
This was a nice evening ender! I could not find banana yogurt at my store so used vanilla and added an extra 1/2 of a banana. This went down smoothly like a shake; good thing there is not a ton of alcohol in it! Made for 123Hits game win.
The alcohol flavor was just subtle, vaguely tasted it, but the brown sugar banana flavor hit the spot. It did make for a nice evening relaxer today, after yard work today. Made for PRMR tag..
Great smoothie but didn't seem in the least bit alcoholic even when the alcohol was more than doubled. I used banana gelato in place of the frozen yogurt.