1/1 Photo of Bananas Foster Raspberry French Toast
Sweet and sinful breakfast! I make this anytime I'm ready to treat my family to a rich and very tasty breakfast. Forget the bread-- The toppings are what really make this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients together in a shallow bowl, set aside.
- 2In another shallow bowl, put 4 eggs, beat well.
- 3In a skillet, warm 2 tbspn butter at medium heat.
- 4Dip 1 piece of bread in eggs-only bowl, coat lightly, then dip in multi-ingredients bowl, coat well, then put piece of bread in skillet.
- 5Done when both sides are golden brown.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Repeat with all pieces of bread.
- 8In separate skillet, heat 2 tbspn butter at medium-high heat.
- 9Once all butter is melted, add bananas and brown sugar.
- 10Cook and stir for approximately 3 min., or until sugar and butter have formed into a golden-brown syrupy sauce.
- 11To serve, put 2 pieces of French toast on plate, pour 1/4 bananas foster over French toast and add 1 ½ tablespoon of raspberry jam.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananas Foster Raspberry French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.4
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 349.9 mg
- Sodium 567.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 91.0 g
- Protein 15.3 g