Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
A dinner replacement drink...very nutritious and just a little naughty.
Make and share this Bananas Foster Protein Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup banana, previously mashed and frozen, now chopped into ice cube sized chunks
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free caramel topping, I use smuckers
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- Blend well in blender or food processor and enjoy!