Recipe by Adopted Parisian
This easy to create tart is a wonderfully unique take on classic Bananas Foster. Serve in sweet little slices -fancy presentation for very little effort!
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 6 bananas, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed, plus
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread defrosted pastry sheet on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minute or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Slice bananas into 1/4" discs.
- Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, rum, butter, lemon juice and cinnamon in skillet over low heat. Bring mixture to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minute. Remove from heat, then add bananas and toss to coat.
- Mix sour cream and remaining brown sugar. Spoon banana mixture over cooled pastry. Top with sour cream mixture. Cut into wedges and serve.