Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Regular Boiled Breakfast Oatmeal with some add-ins.
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄16 teaspoon salt (ie, a pinch)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- Combine Oats, Milk, Water & Salt in small saucepan & set at Medium to Medium High on the stove top.
- Place Chia Seeds, Brown Sugar & Banana into container while oats heat up.
- Allow oats to simmer for ~5 minutes.
- Put into container with seeds, sugar, etc. & mix thoroughly.
- *I typically take this to work for breakfast & it's a bit thick but still warm by the time I get there an hour later.