1/1 Photo of Bananas Foster Jam
Want to have the taste of New Orleans on your breakfast toast without the fuss and fat? Try this chunky, sweet and rum laced jam instead!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, stevia, raisins and water in a small pot and bring to a simmer. Cook without stirring (swirl the pan) until sugar dissolves.
- 2Meanwhile, mash bananas with lime juice, vanilla and salt, then stir into syrup.
- 3Cook, stirring often, 25 minutes.
- 4Stir in the rum and remove from heat.
- 5Cool before transferring into a jar and chilling.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananas Foster Jam
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: