Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
adapted from Pampered Chef
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 medium banana, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) jarof hot caramel ice cream topping
- 2 apples, cut into wedges or 2 butter cookies
- Preheat oven to 350*. chop pecans and bananas using hand chopper.zest lemon to measure 1 tsp zest -- juice lemon to measure 1 tbls juice.
- Combine banana, lemon zest, juice, cinnamon, and ice cream topping in batter bowl, mix well.
- Pour mixture into small butter casserole dish.
- Sprinkle pecans over caramel mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or bubbly on top.
- Serve this dip with butter cookies or apple slices.