1/1 Photo of Bananas Foster Crunch Mix
It's heated in the microwave and takes just a few minutes to make. From Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cereals, pecans and banana chips. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- 3. Stir in extracts; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Cook, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- 5Spread onto waxed paper to cool.
- 6Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananas Foster Crunch Mix
Serving Size: 1 (887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1532.0
- Calories from Fat 822
- Total Fat 91.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 556.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 208.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 90.4 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried banana pieces