Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
It's heated in the microwave and takes just a few minutes to make. From Taste of Home
Make and share this Bananas Foster Crunch Mix recipe from Food.com.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cereals, pecans and banana chips. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- . Stir in extracts; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Spread onto waxed paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
So easy to make. It is a really different 'Chex Mix'. I loved it. The coating is a very nice, light coating for the mix. Not overpoweringly sweet at all. A definite keeper and remake recipe for me.