Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here's a quick and delicious dessert from the back of a package of Melissa's premade crepes.
Make and share this Bananas Foster Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large fry pan combine syrup and rum; bring to a simmer. Add bananas, cooking about 3 minutes, or until slightly softened, stirring occasionally.
- On each crepe, place about 1/3 cup vanilla pudding, 3 tablespoons of banana mixture and sprinkle with pecans; roll up and place on serving plate.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place instant vanilla pudding on each crepe with a layer of thinly sliced bananas. Roll and serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Substitute banana pudding, vanilla ice cream, frozen yogurt or whipped cream for bananas foster mixture.
- Makes 10 crepes.
I used the bananas for a Deconstructed Banana's Foster Cream Pie. They were perfect for this!