- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup dark rum
- 4 bananas, cut diagonally
- 1⁄3 cup pecans
- 3 cups prepared vanilla pudding or 3 cups nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) package crepes, Melissa's brand (10 per package)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large fry pan combine syrup and rum; bring to a simmer. Add bananas, cooking about 3 minutes, or until slightly softened, stirring occasionally.
- On each crepe, place about 1/3 cup vanilla pudding, 3 tablespoons of banana mixture and sprinkle with pecans; roll up and place on serving plate.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place instant vanilla pudding on each crepe with a layer of thinly sliced bananas. Roll and serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Substitute banana pudding, vanilla ice cream, frozen yogurt or whipped cream for bananas foster mixture.
- Makes 10 crepes.