Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I had this at a get together this weekend. It was really good and had to have the recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄3 cups bananas, pureed
- 6 tablespoons rum
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 325°F In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter until well mixed.
- Press evenly in bottom of 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add eggs and egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in all remaining ingredients. Pour into crust-lined pan. (Pan will be very full.).
- Bake at 325°F for 55 to 65 minutes or until center is firm to the touch. Cool completely before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
This is the exact recipe The Lodge at Sedona (AZ) uses.