Bananas Foster Cheesecake
- Combine ground vanilla wafers and vegetable oil.
- When the mixture is the consistency orf moist cornmeal, you have added the right amount of oil.
- Spray springform pan with baking spray and dust with flour. Discard any not being used.
- Press wafer mixture around all edges and bottom. bake crust at 300 F for a few minutes to set the crust.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add Splenda. Occasionally scraping sides. Add eggs in one at a time, add the vanilla and low fat sour cream.
- Pour batter into pan and bake at 300°F for 40 minutes.
- Sauce, in a small sauté pan cook molasses and oil until mixture is warm, add lemon juice, banana extract, orange juice, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn down to low and add Bananas. Serve sauce over cooled cake.