Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from a local supermarket.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 354.88 ml bananas, well-mashed very ripe
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 88.74 ml butter, melted and cooled
- 29.58 ml dark rum or 9.85 ml rum extract
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 59.16 ml raw sugar
- In medium bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, bananas, brown sugar, sour cream, butter, rum, and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture just until moistened.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Divide batter among four 5x3 inch loaf pans that have been coated with no stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon raw sugar over each loaf.
- Bake in 350F oven until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack before slicing.