- 3 -4 bananas
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bananas.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in saucepan on med heat. (Add butter and brown sugar if you want more yummy sauce).
- Add bananas, and cook for several minutes until bananas begin to look soft.
- Add rum, and turn out lights and light on FIRE!
- Once rum has all burned off, spoon mixture over vanilla ice cream and enjoy!