Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Heaven, melts in your mouth
- 3 -4 bananas
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- vanilla ice cream
- Slice bananas.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in saucepan on med heat. (Add butter and brown sugar if you want more yummy sauce).
- Add bananas, and cook for several minutes until bananas begin to look soft.
- Add rum, and turn out lights and light on FIRE!
- Once rum has all burned off, spoon mixture over vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Very good indeed.Make sure to add double the butter and brown sugar so you get extra sauce!Just let it cook until it thickens.Yum
this is so easy and fun to do!
So good. It is heaven that melts in your mouth.