Recipe by Manami
This recipe looks so easy and so great, that I just had to post it. I found it at bbonline.com. It says that these fruit plates make an elegant presentation with little effort.
- 8 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 pint fresh raspberries or 1 pint frozen unsweetened raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange sliced bananas in a circle with slices overlapping on individual; round plates.
- Mix brown sugar or splenda and yogurt together.
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt mixture in the center of each circle of bananas.
- Divide raspberries into 8 proportions on top of yogurt.