Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- Crumble cookies into a 9-inch pie plate, or cake pan.
- Pat down to form an even layer.
- Drizzle 1 cup of chocolate topping evenly over the cookies with a small spoon.
- Scoop the vanilla ice cream on top of the chocolate and smooth down.
- Cover with half of the sliced bananas.
- Top with strawberry ice cream.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- (at least three hours or overnight) Before serving, top with 1/4 cup chocolate topping, whipped cream, and sliced bananas.
This pie was fantastic!! Tasted just like a banana split! YUMMMMMMM!! I will be making this quite often especially in the summer. Thank you Julia06 ; )
Big hit with the family! I crushed the oreo cookies and mixed in a little melted butter to hold it together. I also added chopped walnuts on top! It was great!