1/4 Photos of Bananalisious Banana Muffins
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
These muffins have a moist delicate texture with a lovely banana taste! This is one of my favorite banana recipes because its tasty and reduced sugar and fat. WW points = 3 according to online calculator
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 and prepare muffin tin.
- 2Stir together bread flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- 3Cream together butter, splenda and sugar.
- 4Add egg whites one at a time until thoroughly combined.
- 5Add banana's and mix until combined.
- 6Dumb flour mixture into banana's and stir slowly until just moistened.
- 7Divide into prepared muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Set pan on wire rack for 5 minutes to cool before moving muffins directly to rack to cool completely.
- 9To Freeze: Cool completely and place in zip-lock baggie. To unthaw, remove from freezer, place on counter and allow to come to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananalisious Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 206.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g