Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I discovered the secret to those delicious fast food banana shakes...it's easy as...pudding
Make and share this Bananalicious shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 banana, peeled and cut in half
- 4 scoop fat free vanilla ice cream (or banana ice cream I suppose)
- 0 packet fat free banana cream pie flavored pudding mix
- 6 ice cubes
- milk, to texture
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Tastes just like a banana shake from a fast food place.
- only a bit healthier.
Made these for dessert last night. Everyone loved them. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Very Good. Used Breyers (regular) vanilla ice cream. It was a nice refreshing drink on a hot day.
Can anyone say DELICIOUS and OH SO YUMMY? That is what this is! I used Butter Pecan ice cream since it was what I had but it was so, so, so good. My DD is having a slumber party right now and they absolutely love it! Thanks Apple Girl!