Recipe by Husna da Budding Chef
everyone is searching for delicious fast food nowadays.Most of us dont get proper breakfast in the mornings cuz we are rushing around for whatever it is we are supposed to be doing. So here's a goodness-loaded breakfast which is super-easy and fast to make.It's also potassium and carb-rich plus oil-free!!
- 4 slices white bread or 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- butter or peanut butter
- honey or chocolate syrup
- cinnamon or cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly toast the bread slices.
- Butter them up with plain unsalted butter or peanut butter according to your taste.
- Slice the bananas diagonally into slices of medium thickness.
- Toast the banana slices on a flat pan without oil until golden brown on each side.(you may skip this step and proceed to the next).
- Arrange the banana slices on each toasted bread.
- Dust the top with cinnamon or cocoa powder.
- Drizzle some honey or chocolate syrup over them. (you may substitute this with anything else of its kind--maple syrup,strawberry syrup,white cream,custard sauce--suit yourself).