- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 -4 mashed bananas
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease 2 small loaf pans, or 1 large one.
- stir sugar, butter, eggs, bananas and buttermilk in large bowl.
- stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- stir in blueberries, pour into pan (s).
- bake large pan for 75 minutes, smaller pan from 55-60 minutes.
- cool for 5 minutes, remove from pan onto wire rack, cool 2 hours before slicing.