1/1 Photo of Banana Zucchini Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup zucchini, grated (I leave the skins on and use the food processor)
- 1 1/2 cups bananas, mashed (about 3 bananas, I leave it a little lumpy)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Oven at 350°F.
- 2Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Mix banana and zucchini. Add egg and applesauce. Combine well.
- 4In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, oatmeal, salt and walnuts.
- 5Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- 6Bake 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Let rest for 5 minutes, and then cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Zucchini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (857 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 205.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g