Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
What should I do with one small zucchini and two ripe bananas? Well...I came up with this recipe. It was terrific. Very moist and flavorful. Hope you enjoy.
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml raw zucchini, shredded
- 236.59 ml mashed ripe banana
- Shred zucchini and set aside.
- Mash bananas and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix together.
- Add zucchini and bananas and continue to mix until blended.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes or till tests done in center with toothpick.
- Remove to wire rack and cool for 10 minutes before removing to completely cool on wire rack.
Excellent!!! I made muffins instead, but make sure you change the time to 20 minutes. Great use for my overripe bananas and fresh zucchini.
Excellent recipe! Was a little short of flour so added some oatmeal. Skipped the nuts. Also substituted applesauce for half the oil. Made as muffins - probably won't last through the day.
YUM!! I made 8 mini loaves which took @ 35 minutes to bake. I used half the oil and applesauce for the remaining half. The loaves are moist and delicious!! Thanks for a great recipe.