1/5 Photos of Banana Zucchini Bread
What should I do with one small zucchini and two ripe bananas? Well...I came up with this recipe. It was terrific. Very moist and flavorful. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred zucchini and set aside.
- 2Mash bananas and set aside.
- 3In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil together.
- 4Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and nuts.
- 5Mix together.
- 6Add zucchini and bananas and continue to mix until blended.
- 7Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes or till tests done in center with toothpick.
- 9Remove to wire rack and cool for 10 minutes before removing to completely cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 162.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g