What should I do with one small zucchini and two ripe bananas? Well...I came up with this recipe. It was terrific. Very moist and flavorful. Hope you enjoy.
- Shred zucchini and set aside.
- Mash bananas and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix together.
- Add zucchini and bananas and continue to mix until blended.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes or till tests done in center with toothpick.
- Remove to wire rack and cool for 10 minutes before removing to completely cool on wire rack.