Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious bread for the banana and zucchini lover.
Make and share this Banana Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 325.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda , pinch of nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, extracts and bananas.
- Mix with the dry ingredients until all mixed.
- Mix in the shredded zucchini until well blended.
- Pour into greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and transfer to a wire rack or parchment paper.
I tried this in full-sized loaf pans (8x4 inches), which didn't quite work. The batter is a little too heavy, so the top half of the loaf was fine, but the bottom half was condensed, more like pudding than bread. The taste was fine, even without the banana extract. The texture of the top half was nice, almost with a whole grain feel from the zucchini.