Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Attempting to make a full meal muffin.
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 7 ounces 2% low-fat Greek yogurt, strained
- 1⁄4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup egg white powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix bananas, egg, yogurt, and molasses well in electric mixer.
- Add flours, egg white powder, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Stir in chopped raisins and walnuts.
- Spoon batter unto greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.