Recipe by Excalabra
My boyfriend says that "These are the best pancakes I've ever had in my life."
Top Review by Michigan-fan
As written, I feel the pancakes are too thick. I added a lot of milk to thin these out to be more managable. With that said, the taste is spectacular! I love these. We thought these tasted like muffins. I used strawberry yogurt and it was a good match with the bananas. Would I make these again for other people? Yes. Yes I would.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 18 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs.
- Put bananas in a ziplock baggy and mash until there are no lumps.
- Stir in bananas and all other ingredients until batter is not lumpy.
- Have a non-stick skillet heated on medium heat.
- Make sure the skillet is hot enough by throwing a few drops of water on it and making sure it sizzles.
- Scoop out batter with a ladle onto skillet and turn pancakes once there are many bubbles throughout.
- To make the syrup, simply put peanut butter and maple syrup in a microwavable container and heat for about 1 min 30 sec.
- Stir the syrup until thouroughly blended.
- Pour a generous portion of syrup over a giant stack of pancakes and enjoy!