Recipe by cloroxxy
A healthy, tasty muffin your family is sure to love. For the Greek yogurt, I highly recommend Oikos or Chobani. It lends a very delicate texture to the end product. The blueberry flavor doesn't come through on its own, but adds a nice depth of flavor.
Top Review by Velma1963
I love this recipe! I used plain Greek yogurt and added a small package of blueberries. Fantastic! This batch I am adding some mini chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. I also used a mini muffin tin - it made 24 mini muffins which took between 15 and 18 minutes in a gas oven, as well as two mini loaf tins which took 35 minutes.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 cup rolled old fashioned oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 4 ounces blueberry Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Slowly mix in the dry mixture until well combined.
- Spray your muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full and sprinkle with oats.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes, depending on how moist you like your muffins.