- 2 large ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons hung yogurt (whisked)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla custard powder
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons chocolate (grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- take custard powder n milk in a pan . mix well cook on medium heat stirring continously.
- let it cool.
- peel n grate the bananas
- add sugar to the custard n mix.
- in a large bowl take the grated bananas add hung yogurt , cooled custard n mix well.
- check for sugar adding more if required.
- transfer mixture into a serving bowl top with grated chocolate n serve.