I found this on Diabetic Delights web site. Posting for safe keeping
Make and share this Banana Yogurt Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl; make a well in center of ingredients.
- Combine yogurt, banana, sugar, margarine, egg whites, egg and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Coat a 9 inch loaf pan with cooking spray, sprinkle with 2 teaspoons flour.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, remove and finish cooling on wire rack.