Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fiber One is the best bran cereal to use but it is a bit hard to crush. It's worth it though!
Make and share this Banana Yogurt Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease bottoms of 12 muffin molds, or use baking cups.
- Crush cereal.
- Stir together egg whites, oil, vanilla and yogurt.
- Stir in cereal and dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Fold in mashed banana.
- Spoon batter evenly into tins.
- Sprinkle top of each muffin with brown sugar.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate any unused portion then let sit at room temperature before serving.