Fiber One is the best bran cereal to use but it is a bit hard to crush. It's worth it though!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease bottoms of 12 muffin molds, or use baking cups.
- 3Crush cereal.
- 4Stir together egg whites, oil, vanilla and yogurt.
- 5Stir in cereal and dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- 6Fold in mashed banana.
- 7Spoon batter evenly into tins.
- 8Sprinkle top of each muffin with brown sugar.
- 9Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Serve warm. Refrigerate any unused portion then let sit at room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Yogurt Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (831 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 198.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: