Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious quickie-serve as a bracing midafternoon refresher or as a dessert. I found this recipe in Half A Can Of Tomato Paste & Other Culinary Dilemmas cookbook. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 16 ounces plain yogurt or 16 ounces vanilla yogurt
- ground cinnamon or grated nutmeg
- Buzz the bananas and yogurt up together in an electric blender or food processor until smooth.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and chill for 30 minutes.
- Dust lightly with cinnamon or nutmeg and enjoy.