Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very yummy wrap that I eat for lunch or as an afternoon snack when we have bananas on hand.
- 1 low-carb whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- Place tortilla on papertowel and warm in microwave 10 seconds.
- Mix peanut butter and oats and spread evenly over tortilla.
- Drizzle with 1 teaspoon honey and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
- Arrange banana slices in rows on top of mixture on tortilla.
- Drizzle with additional honey, if desired.
- Fold in both sides about 1" and roll up so that it looks like a wrap.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
- *I wouldn't recommend this with frozen bananas.
Great kid's snack!!! For the little ones, I leave the banana whole and lay onto the tortilla, then roll. This makes it much easier to cut into slices for them.
This is an excellent breakfast sandwich for me after coming in from a run. The only changes I made were because of the ingredients on hand. I used a plain wrap that I use for tacos' and Peanut Butter Company's Dark Chocolate P.B. I'm sure the crunchy would be equally as yummy. Thanks for sharing kimngabe!! I'll be making this again.