Recipe by luvinmykids
This is a very yummy wrap that I eat for lunch or as an afternoon snack when we have bananas on hand.
- 1 low-carb whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tortilla on papertowel and warm in microwave 10 seconds.
- Mix peanut butter and oats and spread evenly over tortilla.
- Drizzle with 1 teaspoon honey and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
- Arrange banana slices in rows on top of mixture on tortilla.
- Drizzle with additional honey, if desired.
- Fold in both sides about 1" and roll up so that it looks like a wrap.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
- *I wouldn't recommend this with frozen bananas.