Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I made this recipe up earlier tonight while paying around with some ideas on finger foods for my kids.
- 4 -6 wonton wrappers (or as many as you would like to make)
- 1 banana, sliced (or any other fruit you would like to try)
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar (for dusting)
- Take the banana and slice it into pieces.
- Place pieces onto the wonton wrappers.
- Fold over wrappers, and wet edges to seal.
- Cook on about medium in a pan with a little bit of vegetable oil.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel, and then sprinkle slightly with confectioners sugar.