1/2 Photos of Banana Wonton Rolls
Posted for ZWT6 Asian Region. Found on chinese-soups.com under their dessert listings. This sounds so easy and also something the kids and adults would like alike!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- 2Peel the banana and cut into 12 equal pieces.
- 3Lay a wonton wrapper on a clean cutting board.
- 4Place a piece of banana near the corner of the wrapper and roll to wrap the banana.
- 5Wet the corner of the wonton wrapper to seal and then wet the inside of the two ends, press down to seal. Repeat the process until all are rolled.
- 6Brush the wonton rolls with softened butter (or you can use an egg wash).
- 7Place the 12 banana rolls on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Wonton Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 108.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g