Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Glynn House Inn Bed & Breakfast
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 bananas, pureed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, F.
- In a bowl, blend the egg, oil, banana, and milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and white chocolate.
- Make a well in center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the milk mixture.
- Stir until moistened (do not overmix).
- Fill 16 greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- TIP: Put a few tablespoons of water in any unused muffin cups to protect the pan and keep the rest of the muffins moist.
These were soooo rich and moist! I made them as directed but I used white chocolate chips, probably about 1/2 a cup. Divine! It made 12 good sized muffins. Thanks!