Glynn House Inn Bed & Breakfast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees, F.
- 2In a bowl, blend the egg, oil, banana, and milk.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and white chocolate.
- 4Make a well in center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the milk mixture.
- 5Stir until moistened (do not overmix).
- 6Fill 16 greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- 7Bake 15-20 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- 8TIP: Put a few tablespoons of water in any unused muffin cups to protect the pan and keep the rest of the muffins moist.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-white Chocolate Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 148.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g