Banana-white Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, F.
- In a bowl, blend the egg, oil, banana, and milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and white chocolate.
- Make a well in center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the milk mixture.
- Stir until moistened (do not overmix).
- Fill 16 greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- TIP: Put a few tablespoons of water in any unused muffin cups to protect the pan and keep the rest of the muffins moist.