Banana White Chocolate Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 6 ½ x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternately with banana.
- Fold in chopped white chocolate. Scrape batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a plate.