Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Whip up this dessert from Taste of Home if you crave the creamy sweetness of Banana Cream Pie and TREAT yourself! Of course you can easily double this recipe and make it for two, but an occasional indulgence for one's self should never be overlooked. Then again, this is a good-sized dessert! Absolutely yummy!
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped,divided
- 1⁄4 cup diced ripe banana
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped toasted pecans
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a small saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- Add diced banana and vanilla extract.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs in bottom of a 2 cup serving dish.
- Top with banana mixture and remaining whipped cream.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans just before serving.