Christmas Carol's Note:
Whip up this dessert from Taste of Home if you crave the creamy sweetness of Banana Cream Pie and TREAT yourself! Of course you can easily double this recipe and make it for two, but an occasional indulgence for one's self should never be overlooked. Then again, this is a good-sized dessert! Absolutely yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine marshmallows and milk in a small saucepan.
- 2Cook and stir over low heat until the marshmallows are melted.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- 4Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- 5Add diced banana and vanilla extract.
- 6Spread graham cracker crumbs in bottom of a 2 cup serving dish.
- 7Top with banana mixture and remaining whipped cream.
- 8Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans just before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Whip for One
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.9
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 171.5 mg
- Sodium 248.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g